The STAM gene encodes a member of the signal-transducing adaptor molecule family. These proteins mediate downstream signaling of cytokine receptors and also play a role in ER to Golgi trafficking by interacting with the coat protein II complex. The STAM gene encoded protein also associates with hepatocyte growth factor-regulated substrate to form the endosomal sorting complex required for transport-0 (ESCRT-0), which sorts ubiquitinated membrane proteins to the ESCRT-1 complex for lysosomal degradation. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been observed for STAM (provided by RefSeq, Feb 2011).
Rabbit anti Human STAM antibody detects a band of 59 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti STAM detects a band of approximately 59 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 326-356 of human STAM
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005070 SH3/SH2 adaptor activity
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031901 early endosome membrane
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of STAM antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra