SRSF1 encodes a member of the arginine/serine-rich splicing factor protein family, and functions in both constitutive and alternative pre-mRNA splicing. The protein binds to pre-mRNA transcripts and components of the spliceosome, and can either activate or repress splicing depending on the location of the pre-mRNA binding site. The protein's ability to activate splicing is regulated by phosphorylation and interactions with other splicing factor associated proteins. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for SRSF1. In addition, a pseudogene of SRSF1 has been found on chromosome 13 (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2010).
Rabbit anti Human SRSF1 antibody detects a band of 33 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SRSF1 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 33 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the middle segment of human SRSF1
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of SRSF1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|