Splicing Factor 3B Subunit 2 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti Splicing Factor 3B Subunit 2
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Splicing Factor 3B Subunit 2
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti splicing factor 3B subunit 2 detects a band of approximately 140 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 539-568 amino acids from the central region of human splicing factor 3B subunit 2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003676 nucleic acid binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005689 U12-type spliceosomal complex
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up