|Rabbit anti Human spindlin-1 antibody recognizes spindlin-1, also known as ovarian cancer-related protein or SPIN1. Spindlin-1 is a 262 amino acid ~30 kDa nuclear protein that binds modified histone H4 and acts as an activator of the wnt signaling pathway (Su et al. 2014).
Rabbit anti Human spindlin-1 antibody detects a band of 30 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti spindlin-1 detects a band of approximately 30 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human spindlin-1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up