Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SOX2 detects a band of approximately 35 kDa in NTERA-2 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 282-316 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SOX2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001649 osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0006325 chromatin organization
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0009611 response to wounding
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0021781 glial cell fate commitment
- GO:0035019 somatic stem cell maintenance
- GO:0035198 miRNA binding
- GO:0043281 regulation of caspase activity
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0050680 negative regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
- GO:0070848 response to growth factor stimulus
- GO:0090090 negative regulation of canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up