The SNRPD3 gene encodes a core component of the spliceosome, a nuclear ribonucleoprotein complex that functions in pre-mRNA splicing. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013).
Rabbit anti Human SNRPD3 antibody detects a band of 16 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SNRPD3 detects a band of approximately 16 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 9-38 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SNRPD3
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000387 spliceosomal snRNP assembly
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005683 U7 snRNP
- GO:0005689 U12-type spliceosomal complex
- GO:0006369 termination of RNA polymerase II transcription
- GO:0008334 histone mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0034660 ncRNA metabolic process
- GO:0071208 histone pre-mRNA DCP binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SNRPD3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra