The protein encoded by the SNRPD2 gene belongs to the small nuclear ribonucleoprotein core protein family. It is required for pre-mRNA splicing and small nuclear ribonucleoprotein biogenesis. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for SNRPD2 (provided by RefSeq, May 2009).
Rabbit anti Human SNRPD2 antibody detects a band of 16 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SNRPD2 detects a band of approximately 16 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 1-30 of human SNRPD2
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000245 spliceosome assembly
- GO:0000387 spliceosomal snRNP assembly
- GO:0030532 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005689 U12-type spliceosomal complex
- GO:0034660 ncRNA metabolic process
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of SNRPD2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra