Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SMAD6 detects a band of approximately 62 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 358-386 of human SMAD6
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0030617 transforming growth factor beta receptor, inhibitory cytoplasmic mediator activity
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007352 zygotic specification of dorsal/ventral axis
- GO:0010991 negative regulation of SMAD protein complex assembly
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0030512 negative regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0030514 negative regulation of BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0034616 response to laminar fluid shear stress
- GO:0034713 type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043154 negative regulation of caspase activity
- GO:0045750 positive regulation of S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0060394 negative regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0070410 co-SMAD binding
- GO:0070411 I-SMAD binding
- GO:0070412 R-SMAD binding
- GO:0070698 type I activin receptor binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up