Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SMAD2 detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to an internal region of human SMAD2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001707 mesoderm formation
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0030618 transforming growth factor beta receptor, pathway-specific cytoplasmic mediator activity
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007182 common-partner SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007183 SMAD protein complex assembly
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007352 zygotic specification of dorsal/ventral axis
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0009952 anterior/posterior pattern formation
- GO:0010718 positive regulation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0017015 regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031053 primary microRNA processing
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0032444 activin responsive factor complex
- GO:0034713 type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045165 cell fate commitment
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0048340 paraxial mesoderm morphogenesis
- GO:0051098 regulation of binding
- GO:0060021 palate development
- GO:0070410 co-SMAD binding
- GO:0070411 I-SMAD binding
- GO:0070412 R-SMAD binding
- GO:0070723 response to cholesterol
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up