Rabbit anti SLP-76
SLP-76 antibody recognizes SLP-76, also known as lymphocyte cytosolic protein 2, LCP2, 76 kDa tyrosine phosphoprotein, SH2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76 kDa or SLP-76 tyrosine phosphoprotein.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
SLP-76 was originally identified as a substrate of the ZAP-70 protein tyrosine kinase following T cell receptor (TCR) ligation in the leukemic T cell line Jurkat. The SLP-76 locus has been localized to human chromosome 5q33 and the gene structure has been partially characterized in mice. The human and murine cDNAs both encode 533 amino acid proteins that are 72% identical and comprised of three modular domains. The NH2-terminus contains an acidic region that includes a PEST domain and several tyrosine residues which are phosphorylated following TCR ligation. SLP-76 also contains a central proline-rich domain and a COOH-terminal SH2 domain. A number of additional proteins have been identified that associate with SLP-76 both constitutively and inducibly following receptor ligation, supporting the notion that SLP-76 functions as an adaptor or scaffold protein. Studies using SLP-76 deficient T cell lines or mice have provided strong evidence that SLP-76 plays a positive role in promoting T cell development and activation as well as mast cell and platelet function (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human SLP-76 antibody detects a band of 76 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SLP-76 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 76 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between amino acids 59-87 of human SLP-76
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q13094 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LCP2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of SLP-76 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.