Goat anti Human SH2-B antibodyThis product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Tris buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with the sequence PFGASDCVTDHLP from the C terminus of the protein
Sequence according to the Entrez Gene accession number NP_056318
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q9NRF2 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SH2B1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- For research purposes only
Applications of SH2-B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)