Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti SEC61B
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti SEC61B antibody recognizes protein transport protein Sec61 subunit beta (SEC61B). SEC61B is a subunit of the SEC61 protein translocation channel at the endoplasmic reticulum (Pfeffer et al. 2015). The SEC61 translocon is important for protein import and export (Rapoport 2007). SEC61B is important in EGF R trafficking to the nucleus (Liao and Carpenter 2007). Measurement of SEC61B autoantibody levels may provide an alternative detection indicator for human colorectal cancer (Fan et al. 2011).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to SEC61B was raised by repeated immunization of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 1-96 of human SEC61B
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti SEC61B antibody detects a band of approximately 12 kDa in various cell and tissue lysates under reducing conditions
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000060 protein import into nucleus, translocation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0030433 ER-associated protein catabolic process
- GO:0030970 retrograde protein transport, ER to cytosol
- GO:0031205 endoplasmic reticulum Sec complex
- GO:0048408 epidermal growth factor binding
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up