Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti RUVBL1 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in HT-1080 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- A partial recombinant RUVBL1 protein (amino acids 1-268)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003678 DNA helicase activity
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0005815 microtubule organizing center
- GO:0006310 DNA recombination
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0016363 nuclear matrix
- GO:0034080 CenH3-containing nucleosome assembly at centromere
- GO:0035267 NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex
- GO:0040008 regulation of growth
- GO:0043967 histone H4 acetylation
- GO:0043968 histone H2A acetylation
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0071339 MLL1 complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up