Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RPS3 detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminal region of human RPS3
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0022627 cytosolic small ribosomal subunit
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003729 mRNA binding
- GO:0003735 structural constituent of ribosome
- GO:0003906 DNA-(apurinic or apyrimidinic site) lyase activity
- GO:0004519 endonuclease activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006413 translational initiation
- GO:0006414 translational elongation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006415 translational termination
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0006974 response to DNA damage stimulus
- GO:0019083 viral transcription
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0032587 ruffle membrane
- GO:0045738 negative regulation of DNA repair
- GO:0051059 NF-kappaB binding
- GO:0051536 iron-sulfur cluster binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up