Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RPS14 detects a band of approximately 16 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 118-147 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RPS14
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000028 ribosomal small subunit assembly
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0022627 cytosolic small ribosomal subunit
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003735 structural constituent of ribosome
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006414 translational elongation
- GO:0006415 translational termination
- GO:0019083 viral transcription
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030218 erythrocyte differentiation
- GO:0030490 maturation of SSU-rRNA
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0045182 translation regulator activity
- GO:0048027 mRNA 5'-UTR binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up