Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti RPL26
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human RPL26 antibody recognizes RPL26 also known as 60S ribosomal protein L26.
Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species and approximately 80 structurally distinct proteins. RPL26 encodes a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 60S subunit. The protein belongs to the L24P family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of RPL26 dispersed through the genome. (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008). Mutations in the RPL26 gene have been identified as a cause of Diamond-Blackfan anemia 11 (DBA11), a congenital non-regenerative hypoplastic anemia that usually presents early in infancy (Gazda et al. 2012).
Rabbit anti Human RPL26 antibody detects a band of 22 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RPL26 detects a band of approximately 22 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 98-127 of human RPL26
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0022625 cytosolic large ribosomal subunit
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0003735 structural constituent of ribosome
- GO:0006364 rRNA processing
- GO:0006414 translational elongation
- GO:0006415 translational termination
- GO:0019083 viral transcription
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042273 ribosomal large subunit biogenesis
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up