Retinol Binding Protein antibody
Sheep anti Human Retinol Binding Protein antibody recognizes human retinol binding protein-4, also known as Plasma retinol-binding protein, a 201 amino acis ~ 23 kDa protein and member of the lipocalin family. Sheep anti Human Retinol Binding Protein antibody demonstrated minimal reactivity with related serum and urinary proteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Native retinol binding protein purified from human from urine.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02753 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RBP4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006094 gluconeogenesis
- GO:0016918 retinal binding
- GO:0019841 retinol binding
- GO:0030277 maintenance of gastrointestinal epithelium
- GO:0030324 lung development
- GO:0032024 positive regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0032526 response to retinoic acid
- GO:0034632 retinol transporter activity
- GO:0042572 retinol metabolic process
- GO:0042593 glucose homeostasis
- GO:0048562 embryonic organ morphogenesis
- GO:0048706 embryonic skeletal system development
- GO:0048738 cardiac muscle tissue development
- GO:0048807 female genitalia morphogenesis
- GO:0051024 positive regulation of immunoglobulin secretion
- GO:0060044 negative regulation of cardiac muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0060059 embryonic retina morphogenesis in camera-type eye
- GO:0060065 uterus development
- GO:0060068 vagina development
- GO:0060157 urinary bladder development
- GO:0060347 heart trabecula formation
- For research purposes only
Applications of Retinol Binding Protein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||1.5 ml||C E F WB|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®488||STAR88D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®549||STAR88D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®649||STAR88D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:FITC||STAR88F||1 mg||C|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|
Product Specific References
References for Retinol Binding Protein antibody
Malaba, L. et al. (1995) Retinol-binding protein and asialo-orosomucoid are taken up by different pathways in liver cells.
J Biol Chem. 270 (26): 15686-92.
Beetham, R. et al. (1985) A radioimmunoassay for retinol-binding protein in serum and urine.
Clin Chem. 31 (8): 1364-7.