Replication Factor C Subunit 4 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti replication factor C subunit 4 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 40 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human replication factor C subunit 4
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000075 cell cycle checkpoint
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000722 telomere maintenance via recombination
- GO:0003689 DNA clamp loader activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005663 DNA replication factor C complex
- GO:0006271 DNA strand elongation involved in DNA replication
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006297 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA gap filling
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0032201 telomere maintenance via semi-conservative replication
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up