Replication Factor C Subunit 4 antibody
Rabbit anti Replication Factor C Subunit 4
Replication factor C subunit 4 antibody recognizes replication factor C subunit 4, also known as A1 37 kDa subunit, RF-C 37 kDa subunit, activator 1 subunit 4 or replication factor C 37 kDa subunit.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The elongation of primed DNA templates by DNA polymerase delta and DNA polymerase epsilon requires the accessory proteins proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) and replication factor C (RFC). RFC, also named activator 1, is a protein complex consisting of five distinct subunits. Subunit 4 forms a core complex with the 36 and 40 kDa subunits. The core complex possesses DNA-dependent ATPase activity, which was found to be stimulated by PCNA in an in vitro system. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein have been reported (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human replication factor C subunit 4 antibody detects a band of 40 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti replication factor C subunit 4 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 40 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human replication factor C subunit 4
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P35249 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RFC4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000075 cell cycle checkpoint
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000722 telomere maintenance via recombination
- GO:0003689 DNA clamp loader activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005663 DNA replication factor C complex
- GO:0006271 DNA strand elongation involved in DNA replication
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006297 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA gap filling
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0032201 telomere maintenance via semi-conservative replication
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Replication Factor C Subunit 4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.