Rabbit anti REG1A
Rabbit anti-human REG1A antibody recognizes lithostathine-1-alpha, also known as REG-1-alpha, islet cells regeneration factor, islet of langerhans regenerating protein, pancreatic stone protein, secretory or regenerating protein I alpha.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
REG1A is a type I subclass member of the Reg gene family, a multigene family grouped into four subclasses, types I, II, III and IV, based on the primary structures of the encoded proteins. REG1A encodes a protein that is secreted by the exocrine pancreas. It is associated with islet cell regeneration and diabetogenesis and may be involved in pancreatic lithogenesis. Reg family members REG1B, REGL, PAP and REG1A are tandemly clustered on chromosome 2p12 and may have arisen from the same ancestral gene by gene duplication (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human REG1A antibody detects a band of 14 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti REG1A detects a band of approximately 14 kDa in human pancreas tissue samples
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of human REG1A
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P05451 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- REG1A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005529 sugar binding
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of REG1A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.