Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti RAGE
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human RAGE antibody recognizes RAGE also known as advanced glycosylation end product-specific receptor, RAGE isoform NtRAGE-delta, AGER or receptor for advanced glycation end-products variant 20.
The advanced glycosylation end product (AGE) receptor encoded by the AGER gene is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors. It is a multiligand receptor, and besides AGE, interacts with other molecules implicated in homeostasis, development, and inflammation, and certain diseases, such as diabetes and Alzheimer's disease. Many alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms, as well as non-protein-coding variants, have been described for AGER (Hudson et al. 2008) (provided by RefSeq, May 2011).
Rabbit anti Human RAGE antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAGE detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in mouse lung tissue.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human RAGE
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0031175 neuron projection development
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048155 S100 alpha binding
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up