Radixin shares high sequence homology with both ezrin and moesin, and studies have shown a high concentration of radixin at cell-to-cell adherens junctions (AJ), and at cleavage furrows during cytokinesis (Tsukita et al. 1989).
Goat anti Human radixin recognizes radixin as a single band of 80 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates tested cell lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti radixin detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-QARDETKKTQND from the internal region of radixin.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0019898 extrinsic to membrane
- GO:0032154 cleavage furrow
- GO:0051693 actin filament capping
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Radixin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra