The PRPF19 gene is the human homolog of yeast Pso4, a gene essential for cell survival and DNA repair (Beck et al. 2008 PubMed 18263876, OMIM, Sep 2008).
Rabbit anti Human PRPF19 antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PRPF19 detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in K562 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 4-33 of human PRPF19
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000151 ubiquitin ligase complex
- GO:0000209 protein polyubiquitination
- GO:0000245 spliceosome assembly
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0005819 spindle
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- GO:0034450 ubiquitin-ubiquitin ligase activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PRPF19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra