Proto-Oncogene c-Rel antibody
Encoded by the REL gene, proto-oncogene c-Rel is a transcription factor that is a member of the Rel/NFKB family, which also includes RELA, RELB, NFKB1 and NFKB2 (MIM 164012). These proteins are related through a highly conserved N-terminal region termed the 'Rel domain,' which is responsible for DNA binding, dimerization, nuclear localization, and binding to the NFKB inhibitor (Belguise and Sonenshein, 2007) (PubMed 18037997).
Rabbit anti Human proto-oncogene c-Rel antibody detects a band of 69 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti proto-oncogene c-Rel detects a band of approximately 69 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Proto-oncogene c-Rel-His fusion protein
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Proto-Oncogene c-Rel antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra