Protein Gene Product 9.5 antibody
Goat anti human PGP9.5 recognizes protein gene product 9.5, also known as Ubiquitin Carboxyl - Terminal Hydrolase L1. PGP9.5 is located primarily in the cytoplasm of neurons and represents 1-2% of total soluble brain proteins. PGP9.5 is involved in the processing of ubiquitin precursors and ubiquinated proteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human PGP9.5 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen.
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.08% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide NFRKKQIEELKGQEVSPK corresponding to amino acid sequence 46 - 63 of human PGP9.5.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P09936 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- UCHL1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004221 ubiquitin thiolesterase activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0008242 omega peptidase activity
- GO:0016579 protein deubiquitination
- GO:0016874 ligase activity
- GO:0031694 alpha-2A adrenergic receptor binding
- GO:0043130 ubiquitin binding
- GO:0043407 negative regulation of MAP kinase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Protein Gene Product 9.5 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP739 detects a band of approximately 27 kDa.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)