Pregnancy Specific Glycoprotein 1 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1 antibody recognizes pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1, also known as PSG1, CD66 antigen-like family member F, fetal liver non-specific cross-reactive antigen 1/2 or CD66f.
The human placenta is a multihormonal endocrine organ that produces hormones, enzymes, and other molecules supporting fetal survival and development. Pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein (PSBG, PSG) is a major product of the syncytiotrophoblast, reaching concentrations of 100 to 290 mg/l at term in the serum of pregnant women (Horne et al. 1976). PSG is a member of the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily (Watanabe and Chou, 1988, Streydio et al. 1988) (supplied by OMIM, Oct 2009).
Rabbit anti Human pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1 antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1 detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in human placenta tissue.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up