Pregnancy Specific Glycoprotein 1 antibody
The human placenta is a multihormonal endocrine organ that produces hormones, enzymes, and other molecules supporting fetal survival and development. Pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein (PSBG, PSG) is a major product of the syncytiotrophoblast, reaching concentrations of 100 to 290 mg/l at term in the serum of pregnant women (Horne et al. 1976). PSG is a member of the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily (Watanabe and Chou, 1988, Streydio et al. 1988) (supplied by OMIM, Oct 2009).
Rabbit anti Human pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1 antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1 detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in human placenta tissue.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of Pregnancy Specific Glycoprotein 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|