Pregnancy Specific Glycoprotein 1 antibody
Rabbit anti Pregnancy Specific Glycoprotein 1
Rabbit anti-human pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1 antibody recognizes pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 1, also known as CD66 antigen-like family member F, fetal liver non-specific cross-reactive antigen 1/2 or PSG1.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The human placenta is a multihormonal endocrine organ that produces hormones, enzymes, and other molecules supporting fetal survival and development. Pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein (PSBG, PSG) is a major product of the syncytiotrophoblast, reaching concentrations of 100 to 290 mg/l at term in the serum of pregnant women (Horne et al. 1976). PSG is a member of the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily (Watanabe and Chou, 1988, Streydio et al. 1988) (supplied by OMIM, Oct 2009).
Rabbit anti Human pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1 antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1 detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in human placenta tissue
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human pregnancy specific glycoprotein 1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P11464 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PSG1 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Pregnancy Specific Glycoprotein 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.