Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Human PPP2R5D antibody recognizes human serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2A 56 kDa regulatory subunit delta isoform, also known as PPP2R5D, PP2A B subunit isoform B56-delta or PP2A B subunit isoform PR61-delta. PPP2R5D is a 602 amino acid phosphatase. Three isoforms of PPP2R5D are generated by alternative splicing (Tanabe et al. 1997), all isoforms retain the C terminal region. Isoform-1 is widely expressed while isoform-2 is restricted to the brain.
Goat anti Human PPP2R5D antibody recognizes human PPP2R5D as a band of ~75 kDa in multiple cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions. The antibody also cross reacts with PPP2R5D from rodent cell line lysates tested.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PPP2R5D antibody detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by ammonium sulfate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-KRAEEFLTASQEAL from the C-terminal region of PPP2R5D
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up