Goat anti Human PPP2R5D antibody recognizes human PPP2R5D as a band of ~75 kDa in multiple cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions. The antibody also cross reacts with PPP2R5D from rodent cell line lysates tested.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PPP2R5D antibody detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by ammonium sulfate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-KRAEEFLTASQEAL from the C-terminal region of PPP2R5D
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000159 protein phosphatase type 2A complex
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008601 protein phosphatase type 2A regulator activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PPP2R5D antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra