PPP1R12A (pSer668) antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti PPP1R12A (pSer668)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- PPP1R12A (pSer668)
|Rabbit anti PPP1R12A (pSer668) antibody recognizes human protein phosphatase regulatory subunit 12A (PPP1R12A), also known as MBS or MYPT1, when phosphorylated at serine 668. PPP1R12A is the main regulatory subunit of myosin phosphatases (MPs ) (Butler, T. et al. 2013). PKA and/or PKG phosphorylate PPP1R12A at serine 668, serine 692, serine 695, and serine 852 in smooth muscle. Insulin stimulates the phosphorylation of PPP1R12A at serine 668 (and serine 477, serine 478, serine 507 and serine 695) implying a role for PPP1R12A and these phosphorylation events in insulin signal transduction (Chao, A. et al. 2012).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to PPP1R12A (pSer668) was raised by repeated immunization of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Phospho specific-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding serine 668 of human PPP1R12A
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB*||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up