The protein encoded by the PPP1CC gene belongs to the protein phosphatase family, PP1 subfamily. PP1 is an ubiquitous serine/threonine phosphatase that regulates many cellular processes, including cell division. It is expressed in mammalian cells as three closely related isoforms, alpha, beta/delta and gamma, which have distinct localization patterns. PPP1CC encodes the gamma isozyme. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for PPP1CC (provided by RefSeq, Oct 2011).
Rabbit anti Human PPP1CC antibody detects a band of 37 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PPP1CC detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 291-321 of human PPP1CC
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000236 mitotic prometaphase
- GO:0000777 condensed chromosome kinetochore
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004722 protein serine/threonine phosphatase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005977 glycogen metabolic process
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- GO:0019433 triglyceride catabolic process
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0032154 cleavage furrow
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0070688 MLL5-L complex
- GO:0072357 PTW/PP1 phosphatase complex
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PPP1CC antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra