Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PPP1CC detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 291-321 of human PPP1CC
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000236 mitotic prometaphase
- GO:0000777 condensed chromosome kinetochore
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004722 protein serine/threonine phosphatase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005977 glycogen metabolic process
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019433 triglyceride catabolic process
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0032154 cleavage furrow
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0070688 MLL5-L complex
- GO:0072357 PTW/PP1 phosphatase complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up