The protein encoded by PPA1 gene is a member of the inorganic pyrophosphatase (PPase) family. PPases catalyze the hydrolysis of pyrophosphate to inorganic phosphate, which is important for the phosphate metabolism of cells. Studies of a similar protein in bovine suggested a cytoplasmic localization of this enzyme (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human PPA1 antibody detects a band of 33 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti PPA1 detects a band of approximately 33 kDa in Raji cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant protein encompassing part of the middle region of human PPA1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004427 inorganic diphosphatase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006418 tRNA aminoacylation for protein translation
- GO:0071344 diphosphate metabolic process
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of PPA1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra