PP1 Alpha (pThr320) antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti PP1 alpha (pThr320) antibody recognizes serine/threonine-protein phosphatase PP1-alpha catalytic subunit, also known as PPP1A, when phosphorylated at threonine 320. PP1 alpha is one of three catalytic subunits of protein phosphatase 1 (PP1). Catalytic subunits can form complexes with regulatory proteins to form distinct multimeric holoenzymes (Ceulemans, H. & Bollen, M. 2004). PP1 activity is crucial for cell cycle progression. PP1 dephosphorylates many substrates target including retinoblastoma protein (Rb) (Durfee, T. et al. 1993). Phosphorylation of PP1 alpha on residue threonine 320 is performed by Cyclin-dependent kinase 1 (CDC2) kinase and leads to inhibition of its activity (Kwon, Y.G. el al. 1997).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to PP1 alpha (pThr320) was raised by repeated immunization of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Phospho specific-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding threonine 320 of human PP1 alpha
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004722 protein serine/threonine phosphatase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005977 glycogen metabolic process
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0008599 protein phosphatase type 1 regulator activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019433 triglyceride catabolic process
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0070688 MLL5-L complex
- GO:0072357 PTW/PP1 phosphatase complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up