Polyadenylate-Binding Protein 1 antibody
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti polyadenylate-binding protein 1 detects a band of approximately 71 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 250-279 amino acids from the Central region of human polyadenylate-binding protein 1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0000289 nuclear-transcribed mRNA poly(A) tail shortening
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0006378 mRNA polyadenylation
- GO:0008143 poly(A) RNA binding
- GO:0006412 translation
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008380 RNA splicing
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008494 translation activator activity
- GO:0048255 mRNA stabilization
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up