Poly [ADP-RIBOSE] Polymerase 3 antibody
Rabbit anti Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase 3
Rabbit anti-human poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase 3 antibody recognizes poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase 3, also known as ADP-ribosyltransferase (NAD+; poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase)-like 2, ADP-ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin-like 3 or ADPRT-3.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by the PARP3 gene belongs to the PARP family. These enzymes modify nuclear proteins by poly-ADP-ribosylation, which is required for DNA repair, regulation of apoptosis, and maintenance of genomic stability. PARP3 gene encodes the poly(ADP-ribosyl)transferase 3, which is preferentially localized to the daughter centriole throughout the cell cycle. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human poly [ADP-ribose] polymerase 3 antibody detects a band of 71 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti poly [adp-ribose] polymerase 3 detects a band of approximately 71 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 99-126 of human poly [ADP-ribose] polymerase 3
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9Y6F1 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PARP3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003950 NAD+ ADP-ribosyltransferase activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005814 centriole
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0006471 protein ADP-ribosylation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only.
Applications of Poly [ADP-RIBOSE] Polymerase 3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.