Rabbit anti POLR2H
Rabbit anti human POLR2H antibody recognizes the DNA-directed RNA polymerase II RPABC3, also known as RPB8, RPB17, DNA-directed RNA polymerase II subunit H or DNA-directed RNA polymerases I, II, and III 17. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The three eukaryotic RNA polymerases are complex multi-subunit enzymes that play a central role in the transcription of nuclear genes. The POLR2H gene encodes an essential and highly conserved subunit of RNA polymerase II that is shared by the other two eukaryotic DNA-directed RNA polymerases, I and III. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants of POLR2H (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013).
Rabbit anti Human POLR2H antibody detects a band of 17 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti POLR2H detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 59-87 of human POLR2H
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P52434 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- POLR2H Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003899 DNA-directed RNA polymerase activity
- GO:0005665 DNA-directed RNA polymerase II, core complex
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006361 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase I promoter
- GO:0006362 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase I promoter
- GO:0006363 termination of RNA polymerase I transcription
- GO:0006367 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006368 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006370 mRNA capping
- GO:0006385 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase III promoter
- GO:0006386 termination of RNA polymerase III transcription
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0050434 positive regulation of viral transcription
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of POLR2H antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.