Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti POLR2H detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 59-87 of human POLR2H
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003899 DNA-directed RNA polymerase activity
- GO:0005665 DNA-directed RNA polymerase II, core complex
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006361 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase I promoter
- GO:0006362 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase I promoter
- GO:0006363 termination of RNA polymerase I transcription
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006367 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006368 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006370 mRNA capping
- GO:0006385 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase III promoter
- GO:0006386 termination of RNA polymerase III transcription
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0050434 positive regulation of viral transcription
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up