Based on its similarity to other proteins Zinc finger and BTB domain-containing, the protein encoded by ZBTB7A is believed to play a key role in the instruction of early lymphoid progenitors to develop into B lineage by repressing T-cell instructive Notch signals and/or to efficiently abrogate E2F1-dependent CDKN2A transactivation/de-repression. Expressed in medullary epithelial cells and Hassle's corpuscles in WT thymus and in the squamous epithelium as well as the germinal center lymphocytes in tonsils. The product of ZBTB7A is up-regulated in a subset of lymphomas, as well as in a subset of breast, lung, colon, prostate and bladder carcinomas (at protein level). ZBTB7A has been shown to interact with BCL6.
Rabbit anti Human pokemon antibody detects a band of 75 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti pokemon detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the N terminal region of human pokemon
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0035035 histone acetyltransferase binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Pokemon antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|