Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Human PLK3 antibody recognizes polo-like kinase 3 (PLK3) a putative serine/threonine kinase. PLK3 contains conserved serine threonine kinase and polo box domains as well as a predicted nuclear localization signal.
PLK3 appears to play a role in cellular proliferation as evidenced by the fact that the level of PLK3 protein is cell cycle regulated ( Zimmerman and Erikson, 2007).
Goat anti Human PLK3 antibody detects PLK3 as a single band of 80 kDa in a range of human cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti PLK3 detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence PDRLPISSCVTVPD from the internal region of the protein sequence.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up