Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti plasminogen detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in human plasma samples.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody prepared by a multi-step process including salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Plasminogen derived from human plasma
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0010812 negative regulation of cell-substrate adhesion
- GO:0022617 extracellular matrix disassembly
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0031232 extrinsic to external side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034185 apolipoprotein binding
- GO:0042730 fibrinolysis
- GO:0043498 cell surface binding
- GO:0048771 tissue remodeling
- GO:0051918 negative regulation of fibrinolysis
- GO:0051919 positive regulation of fibrinolysis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up