Rabbit anti Human PIK3R3 antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti PIK3R3 detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in C6 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the middle region of human PIK3R3
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q92569 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PIK3R3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005942 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016303 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0035014 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulator activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of PIK3R3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.