PI-4 Kinase 2A antibody
Phosphatidylinositolpolyphosphates (PtdInsPs) are centrally involved in many biologic processes, ranging from cell growth and organization of the actin cytoskeleton to endo- and exocytosis. PI-4 Kinase 2A phosphorylates PtdIns at the D-4 position, an essential step in the biosynthesis of PtdInsPs (Barylko et al. 2001 PubMed 11244087, OMIM, Mar 2008).
Rabbit anti Human PI-4 kinase 2A antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PI-4 kinase 2A detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 387-415 of human PI-4 kinase 2A
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004430 1-phosphatidylinositol 4-kinase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006661 phosphatidylinositol biosynthetic process
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PI-4 Kinase 2A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|