Rabbit anti Human PI-3 kinase subunit Delta recognizes an epitope within the C-terminal (CT) region of human PI3-kinase p110 subunit delta (Phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit delta), a member of the PI3/PI4-kinase family of lipid kinases, implicated in the regulation of signal transduction during cell growth.
PI3-kinase is a heterodimer consisting of a p85 regulatory subunit and a p110 catalytic subunit, which itself is divided into isoforms p110alpha, p110beta, p110delta and p110gamma. Studies have shown that p110delta is predominantly restricted to leucocytes, exhibits a broad phosphoinositide lipid substrate specificity, and binds to Ras-GTP and p85.
Rabbit anti Human PI-3 kinase subunit Delta is reported as suitable for use in immunocytochemistry.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to p110 delta (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide SWKTKVNWLAHNVSKDNRQ with added cysteine, corresponding to amino acids 1026-1044 within the C-terminal region of human PI3-Kinase p110 subunit delta.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex
phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase activity
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of PI-3 Kinase p110 Subunit Delta antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available