PI-3 Kinase p110 Subunit Alpha antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Human PI-3 kinase p110 subunit alpha antibody recognizes human PI3-kinase p110 subunit alpha (Phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit alpha), otherwise known as PIK3CA, a member of the PI3/PI4-kinase family of lipid kinases, implicated in the regulation of signal transduction during cell growth.
PI3-kinase is a heterodimer consisting of a p85 regulatory subunit and a p110 catalytic subunit, which itself is divided into isoforms p110alpha, p110beta, p110delta and p110gamma. Mutations in the PIK3CA gene are associated with breast, ovarian and colorectal cancers (CRC).http://www.omim.org/entry/114500 Colorectal cancer is a heterogeneous disease that is common in both men and women. characterized by malignant lesions arising from the inner wall of the large intestine (the colon) and the rectum (Vehlo et al. 2005).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence Dog Expected from Sequence Bovine Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human p110alpha was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide C-HQWLKDKNKGEIYD from the internal region of human PI3-kinase p110 subunit alpha (NP_006209.2).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||2.0||3.0ug/ml|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human cerebral cortex
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016303 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity
- GO:0046934 phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase activity
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up