Phosphodiesterase 4D antibody
This gene encodes one of four mammalian counterparts to the fruit fly 'dunce' gene. The encoded protein has 3',5'-cyclic-AMP phosphodiesterase activity and degrades cAMP, which acts as a signal transduction molecule in multiple cell types. This gene uses different promoters to generate multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants that encode functional proteins (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2009).
Rabbit anti phosphodiesterase 4D antibody detects a band of 91 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti phosphodiesterase 4D antibody recognizes a band of approximately 91 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to a portion of the C terminal region of human phosphodiesterase 4D
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Phosphodiesterase 4D antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra