PHAP I antibody
PHAP I is a 249 amino acid member of the ANP32 family, containing 4 leucine rich repeats and a single LRRCT domain. This protein plays a role in a number of cellular processes, including proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis and tumor suppression. PHAP I is involved in the activation of caspase-9 following apatosome formation (Chiang et al. 2003). PHAP I is ubiquitously expressed with principally nuclear expression.
Rabbit anti Human PHAP I antibody detects putative HLA-DR-associated protein I as a single band of 29 kDa in a wide range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti PHAP I detects a band of approximately 29 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A peptide corresponding to amino acids at the carboxy terminus of human PHAP I.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006913 nucleocytoplasmic transport
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PHAP I antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra