PHAP I antibody
PHAP I is a 249 amino acid member of the ANP32 family, containing 4 leucine rich repeats and a single LRRCT domain. This protein plays a role in a number of cellular processes, including proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis and tumor suppression. PHAP I is involved in the activation of caspase-9 following apatosome formation (Chiang et al. 2003). PHAP I is ubiquitously expressed with principally nuclear expression.
Rabbit anti Human PHAP I antibody detects putative HLA-DR-associated protein I as a single band of 29 kDa in a wide range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti PHAP I detects a band of approximately 29 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A peptide corresponding to amino acids at the carboxy terminus of human PHAP I.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006913 nucleocytoplasmic transport
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PHAP I antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra