Rabbit anti PHAP I (C-Terminal) antibody
recognizes the carboxy Terminal of human Acidic leucine-rich nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member A, also known as putative LHA-DR-associated protein, PHAP I, Acidic nuclear phosphoprotein pp32, Leucine-rich acidic nuclear protein, Potent heat-stable protein phosphatase 2A inhibitor I1PP2A or Mapmodulin. PHAP I is a249 amino acid member of the ANP32 family , containing 4 leucine rich repeats and a single LRRCT domain.. PHAP I plays a role in a number of cellular processes, including proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis and tumour suppression. PHAp- 1 is involved in the activation of caspase-9 following apatosome formation (Chiang et al. 2003
). PHAP 1 is ubiquitously expressed with principally nuclear expression.
Rabbit anti PHAP I (C-Terminal) antibody does not cross-react with other isoforms of PHAP.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to PHAP I (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A peptide corresponding to amino acids at the carboxy terminus of human PHAP I.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
intracellular signal transduction
mRNA metabolic process
regulation of transcription
perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of PHAP I antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP1664 detects a band of approximately 32kDa in Raji cell lysate
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra