Phosphoglycerate mutase 1 is widely distributed in mammalian tissues where it catalyzes the reversible reaction of 3-phosphoglycerate (3-PGA) to 2-phosphoglycerate (2-PGA) in the glycolytic pathway (summary by Chen et al., 1974 (PubMed 4811757)) (supplied by OMIM, Nov 2010).
Goat anti Human PGAM1 antibody detects a band of 28 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PGAM1 detects a band of approximately 28 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-KAMEAVAAQGKAKK, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004082 bisphosphoglycerate mutase activity
- GO:0004083 2,3-bisphospho-D-glycerate 2-phosphohydrolase activity
- GO:0004619 phosphoglycerate mutase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006094 gluconeogenesis
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0006110 regulation of glycolysis
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0043456 regulation of pentose-phosphate shunt
- GO:0045730 respiratory burst
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PGAM1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra