Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PGAM1 detects a band of approximately 28 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-KAMEAVAAQGKAKK, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004082 bisphosphoglycerate mutase activity
- GO:0004083 2,3-bisphospho-D-glycerate 2-phosphohydrolase activity
- GO:0004619 phosphoglycerate mutase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006094 gluconeogenesis
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0006110 regulation of glycolysis
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0043456 regulation of pentose-phosphate shunt
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045730 respiratory burst
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up