Peroxiredoxin 3 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti peroxiredoxin 3 detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 229-262 of human peroxiredoxin 3
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0004601 peroxidase activity
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0007005 mitochondrion organization
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008785 alkyl hydroperoxide reductase activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030099 myeloid cell differentiation
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0033673 negative regulation of kinase activity
- GO:0042744 hydrogen peroxide catabolic process
- GO:0043027 caspase inhibitor activity
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051881 regulation of mitochondrial membrane potential
- GO:0051920 peroxiredoxin activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up