Peroxiredoxin 1 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti peroxiredoxin 1 detects a band of approximately 22 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence C-SDPKRTIAQDYG from the internal region of the protein sequence.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008379 thioredoxin peroxidase activity
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042744 hydrogen peroxide catabolic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up