Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti PDIA3
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human PDIA3 antibody recognizes protein disulfide-isomerase A3, also known as 58 kDa glucose-regulated protein, 58 kDa microsomal protein, disulfide isomerase ER-60, epididymis secretory protein Li 269 or phospholipase C-alpha.
The PDIA3 gene encodes a protein of the endoplasmic reticulum that interacts with lectin chaperones calreticulin and calnexin to modulate folding of newly synthesized glycoproteins. The protein was once thought to be a phospholipase; however, it has been demonstrated that the protein actually has protein disulfide isomerase activity. It is thought that complexes of lectins and this protein mediate protein folding by promoting formation of disulfide bonds in their glycoprotein substrates (Trombetta and Helenius 1998) (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Goat anti Human PDIA3 antibody detects a band of 58 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PDIA3 detects a band of approximately 58 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-TEYSALEQSTK
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0003756 protein disulfide isomerase activity
- GO:0006606 protein import into nucleus
- GO:0004629 phospholipase C activity
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006621 protein retention in ER lumen
- GO:0018279 protein N-linked glycosylation via asparagine
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up