Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human paxillin antibody recognizes paxillin.
The PXN gene encodes a cytoskeletal protein involved in actin-membrane attachment at sites of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix (focal adhesion). Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for PXN. These isoforms exhibit different expression pattern, and have different biochemical, as well as physiological properties (Mazaki et al. 1997) .
Rabbit anti Human paxillin antibody detects a band of 62 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti paxillin detects a band of approximately 62 kDa in A431 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to 94-125 amino acid from human paxillin
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005875 microtubule associated complex
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007172 signal complex assembly
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008013 beta-catenin binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0017166 vinculin binding
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0034614 cellular response to reactive oxygen species
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up