Paraoxonase 1 antibody
Goat anti Human paraoxonase 1 antibody recognizes human paraoxonase/arylesterase 1, also known as PON1, aromatic esterase 1, A-esterase 1, K-45 or Serum aryldialkylphosphatase 1, aromatic esterase 1, A-esterase 1, K-45 or serum aryldialkylphosphatase 1. Paraoxonase/arylesterase 1 is involved in the hydrolysation of organophosphate insecticide metabolites. It is also involved in the destruction of proinflammatory oxidised lipids present in LDLs.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant Human Paraoxonase-1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P27169 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PON1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0004063 aryldialkylphosphatase activity
- GO:0004064 arylesterase activity
- GO:0005543 phospholipid binding
- GO:0009605 response to external stimulus
- GO:0010875 positive regulation of cholesterol efflux
- GO:0019439 aromatic compound catabolic process
- GO:0032411 positive regulation of transporter activity
- GO:0034366 spherical high-density lipoprotein particle
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0046395 carboxylic acid catabolic process
- GO:0046434 organophosphate catabolic process
- GO:0046470 phosphatidylcholine metabolic process
- GO:0051099 positive regulation of binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Paraoxonase 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)