Filter by Application:WB P Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti PAK2 detects a band of approximately 58 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- 14 amino acid peptide sequence near the carboxy terminus of human PAK2.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1 This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Roig, J. & Traugh, J.A. (2001) Cytostatic p21 G protein-activated protein kinase gamma-PAK.
Vitam Horm. 62: 167-98.
Rudel, T. & Bokoch, G.M. (1997) Membrane and morphological changes in apoptotic cells regulated by caspase-mediated activation of PAK2.
Science. 276 (5318): 1571-4.
Jaffer, Z.M. & Chernoff, J. (2002) p21-activated kinases: three more join the Pak.
Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 34 (7): 713-7.
Thome, M. et al. (1997) Viral FLICE-inhibitory proteins (FLIPs) prevent apoptosis induced by death receptors.
Nature. 386 (6624): 517-21.
Irmler, M. et al. (1997) Inhibition of death receptor signals by cellular FLIP.
Nature. 388 (6638): 190-5.
Shu, H.B. et al. (1997) Casper is a FADD- and caspase-related inducer of apoptosis.
Immunity. 6 (6): 751-63.
Hu, S. et al. (1997) I-FLICE, a novel inhibitor of tumor necrosis factor receptor-1- and CD-95-induced apoptosis.
J Biol Chem. 272 (28): 17255-7.
- p21 Activated Kinase 2
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0018105 peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030296 protein tyrosine kinase activator activity
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0040008 regulation of growth
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up