Filter by Application:WB P Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti PAK2 detects a band of approximately 58 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- 14 amino acid peptide sequence near the carboxy terminus of human PAK2.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1 This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Roig, J. & Traugh, J.A. (2001) Cytostatic p21 G protein-activated protein kinase gamma-PAK.
Vitam Horm. 62: 167-98.
Rudel, T. & Bokoch, G.M. (1997) Membrane and morphological changes in apoptotic cells regulated by caspase-mediated activation of PAK2.
Science. 276 (5318): 1571-4.
Jaffer, Z.M. & Chernoff, J. (2002) p21-activated kinases: three more join the Pak.
Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 34 (7): 713-7.
Thome, M. et al. (1997) Viral FLICE-inhibitory proteins (FLIPs) prevent apoptosis induced by death receptors.
Nature. 386 (6624): 517-21.
Irmler, M. et al. (1997) Inhibition of death receptor signals by cellular FLIP.
Nature. 388 (6638): 190-5.
Shu, H.B. et al. (1997) Casper is a FADD- and caspase-related inducer of apoptosis.
Immunity. 6 (6): 751-63.
Hu, S. et al. (1997) I-FLICE, a novel inhibitor of tumor necrosis factor receptor-1- and CD-95-induced apoptosis.
J Biol Chem. 272 (28): 17255-7.
- p21 Activated Kinase 2
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0018105 peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030296 protein tyrosine kinase activator activity
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0040008 regulation of growth
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up